Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love blueberry crunch so much, and started thinking there must be other fruits that would work as well. Here is the delicious results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 pan all over
- Drain pineapple thoroughly. Pressing as much juice out as you can.
- Melt the sticks of butter.
- Cut peach slices into thirds to better fit in pan.
- Press pineapple in pan giving a thin layer on bottom.
- Add peaches on top.
- Sprinkle the 3/4 cup sugar over peaches.
- Add yellow cake mix unprepared.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake for 30-60 mins depending on oven. Checking every ten minutes starting at 30.
5++++ stars for this peach crunch! Not only is it very easy to make it tastes very good. I did use the Duncan Hines yellow cake mix and canned sliced peaches so omitted the 3/4 cup of sugar. After talking with my PAC DD she suggested adding a bit more peaches so I believe I used 2 - 28 ounce cans. The topping is crunchy and sweet, reminds me of a cobbler. The peaches and pineapple are great together. Thank you so much Psalm for sharing this recipe! Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.