Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love blueberry crunch so much, and started thinking there must be other fruits that would work as well. Here is the delicious results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 pan all over
- Drain pineapple thoroughly. Pressing as much juice out as you can.
- Melt the sticks of butter.
- Cut peach slices into thirds to better fit in pan.
- Press pineapple in pan giving a thin layer on bottom.
- Add peaches on top.
- Sprinkle the 3/4 cup sugar over peaches.
- Add yellow cake mix unprepared.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake for 30-60 mins depending on oven. Checking every ten minutes starting at 30.