Psalm AKA Typo Qween's Note:
I love blueberry crunch so much, and started thinking there must be other fruits that would work as well. Here is the delicious results
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 9x13 pan all over
- 3Drain pineapple thoroughly. Pressing as much juice out as you can.
- 4Melt the sticks of butter.
- 5Cut peach slices into thirds to better fit in pan.
- 6Press pineapple in pan giving a thin layer on bottom.
- 7Add peaches on top.
- 8Sprinkle the 3/4 cup sugar over peaches.
- 9Add yellow cake mix unprepared.
- 10Pour melted butter on top.
- 11Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar.
- 12Bake for 30-60 mins depending on oven. Checking every ten minutes starting at 30.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g