1/1 Photo of Peach Cobbler Crisp
1 hr 20 mins
This is a marvelous peach cobbler that goes together in a flash. The batter is placed on the bottom of the baking dish and rises to the top during baking and becomes crispy and brown. Don't forget to add the scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sliced peaches with 1 cup of sugar and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350º.
- 3Put butter in baking dish (about 2 quart) and set in oven to melt butter.
- 4Make a batter of remaining 1/2 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- 5Pour this mixture over melted butter, but do not stir.
- 6Put the sugared peaches on top of the batter.
- 7Do not stir.
- 8Bake in 350° oven for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Cobbler Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 446.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 81.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g