Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this a lot in the summer and you can enjoy it plain or with whipped cream or ice cream. A wonderful dessert.
- 10 -12 ripe peaches (Use a large can of well-drained peaches if you don't have access to fresh ones)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- In bowl, mix peaches, blueberries, flour, sugar and lemon juice.
- Spoon into buttered 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
This was a nice change of dessert.Mine turned out soupy but that was my own fault. I used two cups of blueberries and they were still frozen, so I wouldn't reccomend not thawing them.It had a really nice flavor though.The recipe doesn't say at what temp to bake it so I used 350 for 35 minutes.It turned out fine. It wasn't overly sweet. It's a nice summer dessert.