1/5 Photos of Pastry Puffs W/Sweet Cheese Filling
These are really pretty and fun to make! I love to make them for Showers and parties! The filling will remind you of cheesecake!Times do not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position knife blade in food processor. Add flour and butter and pulse 4 or 5 timestil mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2Add sour cream and egg.
- 3Process til dough forms a ball and leaves sides of bowl.
- 4Divide in half, wrap with plastic wrap, and chill 6-8 hours.
- 5Roll out each ball of pastry on a lightly floured surface to an 1/8" thickness.
- 6Cut pastry into 3" squares.
- 7Gently press each square into a 1 3/4" muffin pan leaving corners extending beyond edge.
- 8Spoon 1 teaspoons filling into each prepared shell.
- 9Fold corners over filling and pinch together at the top.
- 10Chill 30 minutes.
- 11Bake at 375º for 20-25 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- 13Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 14Cheese filling:.
- 15To make the cheesecake-like filling, beat all ingredients at medium speed til smooth and fluffy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pastry Puffs W/Sweet Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1170.9
- Calories from Fat 768
- Total Fat 85.3 g
- Saturated Fat 52.8 g
- Cholesterol 339.5 mg
- Sodium 606.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g