These are really pretty and fun to make! I love to make them for Showers and parties! The filling will remind you of cheesecake!Times do not include chilling time.
- Position knife blade in food processor. Add flour and butter and pulse 4 or 5 timestil mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add sour cream and egg.
- Process til dough forms a ball and leaves sides of bowl.
- Divide in half, wrap with plastic wrap, and chill 6-8 hours.
- Roll out each ball of pastry on a lightly floured surface to an 1/8" thickness.
- Cut pastry into 3" squares.
- Gently press each square into a 1 3/4" muffin pan leaving corners extending beyond edge.
- Spoon 1 teaspoons filling into each prepared shell.
- Fold corners over filling and pinch together at the top.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375º for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cheese filling:.
- To make the cheesecake-like filling, beat all ingredients at medium speed til smooth and fluffy.