1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Apple Pies
1 hr 20 mins
Making mini apple pies is just kids' play when you use refrigerated biscuits for the wrappers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 3Place 2 tablespoons pie filling slightly off center on each biscuit round on one cookie sheet. Fold biscuits over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Prick top of each 3 times with fork. Brush each with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. (Some filling may bubble out at edges.) Repeat with biscuit rounds on second cookie sheet. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Apple Pies
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 691.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie filling with cinnamon