1/3 Photos of Orange Dreamsicle Mousse
2 hrs 10 mins
What a wonderful, lite, low sugar, low fat dessert! This is a winner, believe me! Experiment with different flavors!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the gelatin in 1 C boiling water.
- 2Add 1 C cold water and let set up for 5 minutes.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat dry pudding mix into the jello until well blended. May have to set up for 5 minutes in refrigerator.
- 4Fold in mandarin oranges and cool whip.
- 5Chill either in a bowl or in individual mousse dishes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Dreamsicle Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
fat-free cool whip