1/2 Photos of Orange Creamsicles
If you prefer a sweeter creamsicle add in some sugar Yield is only estimated depending on the size of your molds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; pulse until well combined.
- 2Divide the mixture between the popsicle molds, and then lightly knock the molds to release any air bubbles.
- 3Freeze until almost solid but still soft enough to insert a stick.
- 4Insert a large stick in the middle and place back in the freezer until completely frozen and solid (about 8 hours or overnight).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Creamsicles
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g