Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came off a box of Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake mix. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package betty crocker butter pecan cake mix (dry)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour peaches and juice in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or cool.
- May top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
I used a yellow cake mix for this recipe. And I took it to a potluck and brought home an empty dish. It was sooo easy! Loved it. Will definitely be making it again.
I was served this many, many years ago and just remembered within the past six months to make it. I had a difficult time finding the cake mix until I was able to order it on the internet. IT'S DELICIOUS and EASY!