1 hr 10 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This recipe came off a box of Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake mix. It doesn't get any easier than this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Pour peaches and juice in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- 5Sprinkle with coconut.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 7Bake for 55-60 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- 8Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve warm or cool.
- 10May top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Peach Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix