1 hr 10 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This recipe came off a box of Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake mix. It doesn't get any easier than this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Pour peaches and juice in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- 5Sprinkle with coconut.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 7Bake for 55-60 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- 8Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve warm or cool.
- 10May top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Peach Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix