Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came off a box of Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake mix. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour peaches and juice in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or cool.
- May top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.