1/1 Photo of Nutty Chocolate Banana Shake
Enjoy this creamy, rich, low fat shake with a friend. This makes a large shake depending on the size of the banana, so get 2 straws to share. One of the RSC recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 banana (reserve 1 inch angle slice for garnish)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (optional) or 2 tablespoons Godiva original chocolate liqueur, Optional for drinkers (optional)
- 1Place Shake ingredients in blender with 4 ice cubes and blend till silky smooth.
- 2Prepare garnish:.
- 3Spread peanut butter over end of banana and press nuts into it.
- 4Slice part way through naked side.
- 5Place on rim of glass by pushing the cut side on rim.
- 6Pour shake into glass.
- 7Top with cream and drizzle chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Chocolate Banana Shake
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla ice cream
fat-free sugar-free chocolate syrup