I found this recipe on the back of a cool whip label... and liked it because I don't have to use the oven.... I live in Nevada and try not to heat up the house
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with elec mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2gently stir in 2 cups of cool whip.
- 3spoon into crust.
- 4Refrigerate 3 hours until set.
- 5spread remaining coolwhip over top.
- 6decorate with berries (strawberries, blueberries or whatever).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for nobake cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g