Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the back of a cool whip label... and liked it because I don't have to use the oven.... I live in Nevada and try not to heat up the house
- beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with elec mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- gently stir in 2 cups of cool whip.
- spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until set.
- spread remaining coolwhip over top.
- decorate with berries (strawberries, blueberries or whatever).
Been making this for years, everyone always asks for recepie. Its good!
I have been looking for this recipe for about 9 years I tried it from the cool whip container and yes it is awesome. Very light and fluffy. I'm just glad you posted it.
An excellent no bake cheese cake and one we enjoyed. Used the optional lemon juice and made as posted. Will definitely be making again. Makes for a lovely light dessert - super easy to make, great just as it is - or topped with cherry pie filler - next time around will go with fresh strawberries.