This is a great summertime dessert light and refreshing. Perfect to bring to a BBQ or picnic.
Make and share this No Bake Peach Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crumbs and margarine pressing all but 1/3 cup in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- 2nd layer:.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together and fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust and chill.
- 3rd layer:.
- Put water, cornstarch, and sugar in sauce pan boil until thick.
- Add Jello; chill. Cut up peeled peaches, add to Jello mixture. Pour over cream cheese mixture and sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
- Refrigerate until served.