1/1 Photo of No Bake Peach Cheesecake
This is a great summertime dessert light and refreshing. Perfect to bring to a BBQ or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine crumbs and margarine pressing all but 1/3 cup in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- 32nd layer:.
- 4Mix cream cheese and sugar together and fold in Cool Whip.
- 5Spread over crust and chill.
- 63rd layer:.
- 7Put water, cornstarch, and sugar in sauce pan boil until thick.
- 8Add Jello; chill. Cut up peeled peaches, add to Jello mixture. Pour over cream cheese mixture and sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
- 9Refrigerate until served.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Peach Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g