1/1 Photo of No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
This is a very rich yet impressive dessert. It is easy to make and always goes quickly at any gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides of the pan; set the pan aside.
- 2In a large microwaveable bowl, heat the margarine until melted.
- 3Stir in the powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and peanut butter; mix well.
- 4Spread into prepared pan.
- 5Put chocolate squares in a microwaveable bowl and melt on high about 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; stir.
- 6Let chocolate cool just a little then pour over peanut butter mixture in pan and spread evenly.
- 7Refrigerate one hour or until set.
- 8Use the foil to lift out.
- 9Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g