This is a very rich yet impressive dessert. It is easy to make and always goes quickly at any gathering.
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides of the pan; set the pan aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, heat the margarine until melted.
- Stir in the powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and peanut butter; mix well.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Put chocolate squares in a microwaveable bowl and melt on high about 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; stir.
- Let chocolate cool just a little then pour over peanut butter mixture in pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate one hour or until set.
- Use the foil to lift out.
- Cut into squares and serve.