Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- *Thereis some danger of salmonella from uncooked egg yolks.
- In a blender combine whipped cream, egg yolks, vanilla and splenda.
- Process until mixture is foaming.
- Put mixture into a plastic bowl, and freeze for at least 1-2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, garnish with walnuts.