2 hrs 10 mins
Kari Homan Shannon's Note:
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Thereis some danger of salmonella from uncooked egg yolks.
- 2In a blender combine whipped cream, egg yolks, vanilla and splenda.
- 3Process until mixture is foaming.
- 4Put mixture into a plastic bowl, and freeze for at least 1-2 hours.
- 5Serve with whipped cream, garnish with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neutral - A&B Method - Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1309.9
- Calories from Fat 1208
- Total Fat 134.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.3 g
- Cholesterol 703.6 mg
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.6 g