Moist, with a couple of surprises inside. Wonderful plain or with cream cheese frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sift together the floour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water and spices.
- 4Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix just until it is combined. Don't over stir.
- 5Stir in the nuts, and cranberries.
- 6Pour into a well buttered 9 inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake 50 t0 60 minutes until done in the middle. Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
- 8Keep wrapped in the refrigerator.
- 9You can put cream cheese frosting on it if you like it.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neisha's Moist Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 321.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g