Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist, with a couple of surprises inside. Wonderful plain or with cream cheese frosting.
Make and share this Neisha's Moist Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together the floour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water and spices.
- Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix just until it is combined. Don't over stir.
- Stir in the nuts, and cranberries.
- Pour into a well buttered 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 50 t0 60 minutes until done in the middle. Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
- Keep wrapped in the refrigerator.
- You can put cream cheese frosting on it if you like it.