1/1 Photo of My Favorite Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
This is the most delicious cheesecake that I have ever made. Everyone who has a piece asks for the recipe. I can honestly say that it is a slice of heaven and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix crumbs, butter, sugar and salt. Press to the bottom of a 9 1/2 inch spring form pan.
- 2In a bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy and add eggs a little at a time. Beat in sugar and vanilla on low speed until just combined. Pour filling into crust and bake at 350 F in the middle of oven for 45 minutes. Transfer cake to pan rack and let stand for 5 minutes. Leave oven on.
- 3In a bowl stir together sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Drop by spoonfuls on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Transfer cake to cooling rack and cool completely. Chill cake overnight covered.
- 4Let cheesecake stand for 30 minutes before serving with your favorite topping.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.2
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 196.7 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g