1/2 Photos of Monkey Bread
Indiana Nurse's Note:
This is a longtime favorite family recipe. I always loved when mom had this made when coming home after a day of school! Great for parties and pitch-ins or for an everyday treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut biscuits into quarter pieces and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 2Dissolve sugar and brown sugar into butter.
- 3Put a layer of biscuits in the bottom of a bundt pan, repeat process until half-way through.
- 4Pour half of mixture over top;place remaining biscuits in pan and pour rest of mixture on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2022.3
- Calories from Fat 1242
- Total Fat 138.0 g
- Saturated Fat 87.4 g
- Cholesterol 366.0 mg
- Sodium 1023.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 205.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: