This is my sister's recipe that she shared with me. It is perfect because it is so simple, delicious and nearly all of the ingredients I usually have on hand. This is great served with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place berries in a 8x8" baking dish.
- 2Add enough sugar to mostly cover berries (doesn't have to be amount specified).
- 3Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, egg and oatmeal until crumbly.
- 4Cover berries with flour mixture and pour 1 cup melted butter over top.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 277.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries