Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my sister's recipe that she shared with me. It is perfect because it is so simple, delicious and nearly all of the ingredients I usually have on hand. This is great served with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Place berries in a 8x8" baking dish.
- Add enough sugar to mostly cover berries (doesn't have to be amount specified).
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, egg and oatmeal until crumbly.
- Cover berries with flour mixture and pour 1 cup melted butter over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.