1/4 Photos of Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes
This recipe is for a mini version of a mascarpone cheesecake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the biscuits into small pieces and combine with the soft butter and honey. Place this mixture into one small metal cutter ring and press firmly and evenly on the bottom of the ring.
- 2Add the lemon juice and icing sugar to the mascarpone, whisk for around 2 minutes, being careful not to over whisk as this can cause the mixture to split.
- 3Spoon the mixture into the rings and using a flan/palette knife press the mix well into the ring to prevent air gaps. Remove the ring with either a hot cloth or blowtorch.
- 4TIP: If you find it difficult to remove from the ring, use a flat/palette knife to cut around the cheesecake.
- 5Place the cheesecakes onto a large plate or individual ones and decorate with the fruit of your choice!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: