1/4 Photos of Mini Doughnut Cupcakes
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
Mini cupcakes that taste like cinnamon sugar doughnuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 24 minit (1 3/4 inch) muffin pan cups. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 2Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions, stir nutmeg into batter. Fill prepared muffing cups two-thirds full.
- 3Bake about 12 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted into centers come out clean.
- 4Remove cupcakes from pans. Roll warm cupcakes in sugar mixture until completely coated.
- 5Save any remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture from this recipe to sprinkle on toast or pancakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Doughnut Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g