Mini cupcakes that taste like cinnamon sugar doughnuts
Make and share this Mini Doughnut Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 24 minit (1 3/4 inch) muffin pan cups. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions, stir nutmeg into batter. Fill prepared muffing cups two-thirds full.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted into centers come out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pans. Roll warm cupcakes in sugar mixture until completely coated.
- Save any remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture from this recipe to sprinkle on toast or pancakes.