Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this keeper in the Family Fun magazine. I loved making it with the kids and they loved being creative. Use your imagination and your favorite toppings for this great snack. You will need a package of lollipop sticks and a melon baller and small paper candy cups (or cupcake paper) for this recipe. One Granny Smith apple makes approximately 8 mini apples.
- Cut the lollipop sticks at an angle on one end to create a small point to insert into the mini apple.
- With the melon baller, scoop little balls out of the apple making sure to have a section of apple peel on each ball.
- Push half the lollipop stick into the peel of each ball and pat the apple dry.
- Melt the butterscotch, peanut butter and chocolate pieces according to the package directions.
- Dip and swirl the mini-apples in the melted chips, then roll them into the sprinkles, coconut or chopped nuts if desired.
- Place the mini apples in paper candy cups to set.