Mommy to 4 kids's Note:
Found this keeper in the Family Fun magazine. I loved making it with the kids and they loved being creative. Use your imagination and your favorite toppings for this great snack. You will need a package of lollipop sticks and a melon baller and small paper candy cups (or cupcake paper) for this recipe. One Granny Smith apple makes approximately 8 mini apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the lollipop sticks at an angle on one end to create a small point to insert into the mini apple.
- 2With the melon baller, scoop little balls out of the apple making sure to have a section of apple peel on each ball.
- 3Push half the lollipop stick into the peel of each ball and pat the apple dry.
- 4Melt the butterscotch, peanut butter and chocolate pieces according to the package directions.
- 5Dip and swirl the mini-apples in the melted chips, then roll them into the sprinkles, coconut or chopped nuts if desired.
- 6Place the mini apples in paper candy cups to set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Caramel Apples
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 63.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: