Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 2 (8 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- Combine sugar, salt, butter and milk.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, German chocolate, marshmallow creme and nuts.
- Beat until all chocolate is melted.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9" pan.
- Let stand a few hours before cutting.
Used Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate and put this into a 9x9 pan, as I was making this for a bunch of confirmed chocoholics! Absolutely superb, wish I could give you more stars! So easy,no soft ball, hard ball crap!!! Very straight forward and delicious! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Will keep this recipe forever!
Excellent! Easy and makes a ton. A great recipe for gift giving.