1/1 Photo of Microwave Peach Crisp
I got this recipe off the internet, but I don't remember the web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peaches in a square 8 X 8 X 2 microwave safe dish.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly and then sprinkle over the peaches.
- 3Microwave uncovered on 100% power for 6 minutes. Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- 4Continue to microwave uncovered until peaches are tender, 4-6 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Peach Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g