A crisp that has many of the flavors of the fruits grown in Michigan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make filling: put cherries and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the fruit. Stir together well. pour into an 8 X 9 inch square baking dish.
- 4Make topping; combine all topping ingredients except the margarine in a small mixing bowl.
- 5Add the margarine and stir to combine well.
- 6Using your fingers, sprinkle the topping over the fruit.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes, until filling bubbles around the edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Michigan Fruit Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: