Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A crisp that has many of the flavors of the fruits grown in Michigan.
Make and share this Michigan Fruit Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make filling: put cherries and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the fruit. Stir together well. pour into an 8 X 9 inch square baking dish.
- Make topping; combine all topping ingredients except the margarine in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the margarine and stir to combine well.
- Using your fingers, sprinkle the topping over the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until filling bubbles around the edges.