1/6 Photos of Mice " Kids & Adults Will Love!"
Pears made into cute little mice! * A quick pear dessert - In general, a typical Australian dish is a typical British dish, which is to say a typical European or American dish with most of the subtleties of flavour (and difficulty in making) removed. The following dessert is a genuine Old Family Favorite in Australia. * Candied angelica is almost impossible to find in North America. Anything else with the appropriate properties of sweetness and shape may be substituted, e.g. a piece of chocolate or candy cut to size, such as an Ovation mint divided longitudinally or shoestring candy.You can also add the shoestring for whiskers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully place the pear halves, round side up, in the serving dish.
- 2At the narrow end of each half, add two almond halves to make mouse ears.
- 3Place one clove for the noses. (Be sure not to eat.).
- 4At the other end, insert the angelica to make a tail. Enjoy with your favorite cookies!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mice " Kids & Adults Will Love!"
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: