I adopted this recipe, but I haven't made it yet. I love blackberries, though, so I'm looking forward to it!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix together sugar, flour, salt.
- Add to berries and mix well,sprinkle on lemon juice.
- Pour into baking dish and dot with butter.
- Bake until hot and bubbly.
- make topping just before you are ready to put it on: Mix together dry ingredients and cut in butter until resembles coarse meal (can be done in food processor).
- Whisk egg into milk.
- Stir in milk and egg until just blended.
- Spoon topping on in dollops.
- Return to oven until biscuits are done.