From a Recipes+ magazine.
Make and share this Marshmallow Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Grease and line 18 cm square cake pan.
- Process biscuits till crushed, add butter and coconut.
- Process to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into pan.
- Cook mallows milk and sugar in saucepan over low heat.
- Cook and stir till marshmallows have melted.
- Stir in zest and juice, cool to room temperarture.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream til soft peaks form.
- Fold cream into marshmallow mixture.
- Pour over slice, sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill overnight.