1/2 Photos of Marra's Low Fat Sugar Lemon Loaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1Beat butter in a big bowl with sugar, Splenda and apple sauce and 1/4 cup egg substitute.
- 2Add the rest of egg substitute (or second egg) and beat. Add the milk.
- 3In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and lemon peel as well as almond extract if using. . Pour into egg mixture. Mix only to wet.
- 4With a spoon, pour in a greased loaf pan of 8 x 4 inch.
- 5Cook in the oven at 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the loaf is cooked. Remove from oven and put on glaze.
- 6Glaze: Put lemon juice and Splenda in a small saucepan. Heat and stir to dissolve sugar. Spoon over warm loaf.
- 7Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, cool and wrap.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marra's Low Fat Sugar Lemon Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 184.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of