Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Venezuela. Tastes like an Oreo cheesecake. Tastes best if prepared 24 hours in advance.
Make and share this Marquesa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- Mix all ingredients together, except crushed Oreo cookies, with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- After thoroughly mixing ingredients add crushed cookies and stir into batter with spoon until well mixed.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F until center is almost set or 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
My daughter needed a recipe for her International festival at school. We came accross this recipe at this site. It is a nice recipe for beginner kitchen kids. The taste was such a success we ran out of Marquesa before the festival ended. Several teachers asked for the recipe. I sent them to Recipezaar.com Thank you! Now this same recipe is being used in a fair contest for baking and tasting. Greetings from Michigan.
dear lauren: my daughter janet found your recipe and loved it, she made it for her class and they loved it, she brought home a small amount and we all loved it. she lost the recipe and would not accept a substitute for it so we looked for it and found it. very easy to make, practical and user friendly recipe. your marquesa will be made today, again. thanks. felipe and janet email@example.com