1/1 Photo of Mango Fool
1 hr 10 mins
Super light and fluffy, sweet and tangy. Love it. The original recipe called for a whole cup of sugar, but I halved it for health and it tasted just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut the mangoes into small pieces and dump them in a blender.
- 2Put aside enough slices to garnish.
- 3Add the ginger, sugar and lime juice to the blender and blend until smooth.
- 4In a separate bowl, whip the cream (I would suggest an electric mixer) until peaks form.
- 5Fold the mango mixture into the whipped cream, a bit at a time.
- 6Stir, then gradually add more, until they are all mixed together.
- 7Pour the mixture into bowls and chill for one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Fool
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.6
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 75.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g