Chef #213497's Note:
Delicious combination of chocolate and mint! This recipe creates a festive green cheesecake that is wonderfully rich and fabulous to look at too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 keebler chocolate cookie pie crust (or graham cracker crust, the extra serving size)
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 egg
- chocolate syrup (for garnish, optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In double boiler, or small sauce pan, melt chocolate chips with 1/3 cup of the sweetened condensed milk. Stir in vanilla, and spread the mixture on the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in the remaining sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and green food coloring. (Start with 3-4 drops, and add more until you get desired green-ness!).
- 4Add egg to cream cheese mixture and beat on low until just combined.
- 5Place pie crust on baking sheet and place in oven. Carefully pour mint mixture over chocolate layer in the pie crust.
- 6Bake 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool at least five minutes. Chill at least three hours.
- 7Serve with chocolate syrup drizzled over top in a zig-zag pattern, or whichever way you like!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lucky Mint Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 241.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g