These little yummies need to be stored frozen because they melt really quickly, but you can eat them straight from the freezer.
- Heat butter, chocolate, and Splenda on HIGH in the microwave until the mixture is melted (about 60 to 90 seconds-do not boil).
- Stir the half & half or cream and the peanut butter into the melted mixture.
- Line 10 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- Place a sprinkle of nuts in bottoms of each tin.
- Divide chocolate mixture evenly between the 10 tins. Freeze until firm.