1/2 Photos of Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
These little yummies need to be stored frozen because they melt really quickly, but you can eat them straight from the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter, chocolate, and Splenda on HIGH in the microwave until the mixture is melted (about 60 to 90 seconds-do not boil).
- 2Stir the half & half or cream and the peanut butter into the melted mixture.
- 3Line 10 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- 4Place a sprinkle of nuts in bottoms of each tin.
- 5Divide chocolate mixture evenly between the 10 tins. Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: