1/2 Photos of Low Carb Marble Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
Julie in TX's Note:
This recipe was given to me by a friend. I don't know where she got it. It's wonderful. I like the fact that you don't have to make a crustless cheesecake for it to be low carb. I put the splenda down as 3/4 to 1 cup because I tend to use a little less splenda because I don't like an overly sweet cheesecake. It's good either way. Bon Appetite!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecan halves, ground in food processor
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 -3 teaspoon brown Sugar Twin
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4-1 cup Splenda sugar substitute, plus
- 3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate or 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Mix pecans, brown sugar twin and melted butter.
- 4Press onto the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- 8Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- 9Beat cream cheese, splenda and vanilla at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- 10Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 11Blend chocolate into one cup of batter and add 3 teaspoons splenda.
- 12Layer the plain and chocolate batters over the prepared crust.
- 13Cut through the batters with a knife several times for a marbleing effect.
- 14Bake for 10 minutes.
- 15Reduce the oven temperature to 250 degrees and continue baking for 30-45 minutes.
- 16The cheesecake will be set when it is done, but it needs to chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- 17It is best if it chills longer.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.5
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin