Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Just received this from a Nutritionist newsletter. Have not made it myself but wanted to post to save to make at some stage. Looks yummy! From www.CalorieKing.com.au
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Grease and line a 25 cm x 15 cm loaf tin.
- 2Place dates, tea and oil in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder. Pour in date mixture and mix until just combined.
- 4Pour into prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Sticky Date Cake/Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 433.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: