1/3 Photos of Low-Calorie Oozing Maple Fruit Bowl
Mimosas for Mr & Mrs's Note:
I whipped this sugar-free snack up last night because I wanted something that resembled a fruit crisp, but without the calories, of course. I find I am not impressed with baked foods containing granulated splenda, but I do enjoy items I buy at the store containing splenda, such as sugar-free maple syrup, chocolate syrup, hot cocoa, etc. So I came up with this which is very easy and yummy and versatile! (play around with different fruits, different cereals, added ingredients...) Also, amazing topped with Free Cool Whip. And just to let you know, all of these ingredients can be adjusted, in amounts, to your own personal liking. Let me know how you like it! ^_^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the apple & strawberry pieces in a microwave safe dish (I used a 16 oz. Ramekin).
- 2Pour syrup on top & drizzle and lightly mix the fruit up with the syrup, to make sure most of the fruit is glazed.
- 3Add cinnamon by sprinkling on top, or mixing in, whichever you like.
- 4Put in the microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes (or until the apples are tender).
- 5When fruit is cooked to your desire, take the dish out of the microwave and add as much special K as you like, stirring and mashing it up with the fruit.
- 6Top with Cool Whip Free, if you so desire, and enjoy your quick & yummy snack! :).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Calorie Oozing Maple Fruit Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup