Jen T's Note:
This recipe comes from my very good Danish friend who always makes this for get togethers. Making time does not include setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt gelatine in hot water
- 2Beat egg yolks & sugar together until thick.
- 3Stir in lemon peel to yolk mixture.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- 5Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Add lemon juice to gelatine and then pour into yolk mixture and fold through.
- 7Fold in beaten egg whites.
- 8Lastly fold in whipped cream.
- 9Pour into nice glass bowl and leave to set in fridge until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lone's Danish Lemon Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 290.7 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g