Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Delicious any time of year, but fun to make for all the holidays, sticking to the theme by using candies related to the holiday. Try using candy corn pieces on top for Halloween, Red and Pink M&M's for Valentines Day, Red and Green M&M's for Christmas. Pastel M&M's for Easter etc... The sky is the limit here! Use your imagination, and have LOTS of FUN making this for your next party! Kids love making these pizzas, so it's something you can do together, or do with the kids at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces miniature M&M's chocolate candies, divided (or 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup M&Ms)
- 2 cups candy bars, cut up (I use Snickers and Butterfingers, but use any you like)
- 2/3 cup coconut, fine or 2/3 cup coconut, flaked
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping (or 1 bag caramels, melted)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream shortening, then combine thoroughly with sugars.
- 3Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- 4Sift together the flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Stir into batter.
- 5Stir in 1/2 of the M&Ms (or 1 cup chocolate chips.)
- 6Spread batter onto a 14" lightly greased pizza pan.
- 7Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- 8Remove pan, and spread candy bar pieces evenly over pizza while hot.
- 9Top with coconut.
- 10Return to oven, and bake additional 3-5 minutes.
- 11Stir the candy pieces and coconut together on the pizza, with a fork, just to blend.
- 12Drizzle on melted caramels or caramel topping.
- 13Sprinkle remaining M&Ms over top, and lightly press into the caramel.
- 14Let cool and cut.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Holiday M&m Candy Bar Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: