The best you've ever had. Bake time includes 20 minutes to pre-bake the crust.
Make and share this Lemon Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix thoroughly, flour, butter and confectioners sugar.
- Press into 8x8x2" pan building edge up to 1/2".
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat remaining ingredients till lite and fluffy.
- Pour over hot crust.
- Bake about 25 minutes or just until no imprint remains when lightly touched in center.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Cut into squares.