Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Whip Whipping Cream and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat egg yolks, stir in sweetened condensed milk (not evap- orated milk), lemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Por into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-qt containier.
- Cover, freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Serve with warm Blueberry 'N' Spice Sauce.
SO delicious, oh wow--I will be making this again soon, I think. I added some frozen blueberries--just mix them in after it's frozen but not too solid--and that worked wonderfully.