12 hrs 15 mins
I received this recipe from a friend at work. If you like lemon, you will like this dessert. It is quick and easy and makes a wonderful dish to take to potlucks and family luncheons. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (or whipped cream)
- 1Bottom Crust: Mix flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and margarine together.
- 2Press lightly into greased 11x14 dish.
- 3Cook 15 minutes on 350 degrees F.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Middle Layer:Mix softened cream cheese, 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar and Cool Whip (even better if you whip heavy cream).
- 6When crust is cooled, spread mixture on top.
- 7Refrigerate overnight.
- 8Top Layer: (Best if made the night before) Make lemon pie filling by directions on box.
- 9After cooking pour in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- 10Next morning stir lemon pie filling and spoon over top of middle layer.
- 11Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.4
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 231.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling