1/3 Photos of Lemon Delicious
On a quest to find the recipe I used to make years ago and the DH asked to make this one from Super Food Ideas July 2008, even though I knew it wasn't IT but he really enjoyed it and thought it was great, so I am posting but will continue my quest to find IT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C (fan forced 160 C).
- 2Grease six 1 cup capcity ovenproof dishes.
- 3Place butter, lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar, flour, milk and egg yolks in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites on high speed until soft peaks form.
- 5Using a metal spoon, fold in 1/4 if the eggwhite mix into the lemon mixture.
- 6Gently fold in remaining eggwhite.
- 7Spoon mixture into prepared dishes.
- 8Place dishes in a large baking dish and pour boiling water into baking dish until halfway up the sides of the smaller dishes.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set.
- 10Dust with icing sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.2 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered sugar icing