On a quest to find the recipe I used to make years ago and the DH asked to make this one from Super Food Ideas July 2008, even though I knew it wasn't IT but he really enjoyed it and thought it was great, so I am posting but will continue my quest to find IT.
- Preheat oven to 180 C (fan forced 160 C).
- Grease six 1 cup capcity ovenproof dishes.
- Place butter, lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar, flour, milk and egg yolks in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Using a metal spoon, fold in 1/4 if the eggwhite mix into the lemon mixture.
- Gently fold in remaining eggwhite.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dishes.
- Place dishes in a large baking dish and pour boiling water into baking dish until halfway up the sides of the smaller dishes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set.
- Dust with icing sugar mixture.