1/1 Photo of Lemon Cream Napoleons
I created these for Easter, but they can be used any time. So delightful!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, rolls out puff pastry sheet to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 3Using cookie cutter of choice, cut out 9 shapes per sheet.
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5It's a good idea to place your uncooked napoleons in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to ensure that they are cold.
- 6Bake at 400º for 8-11 minutes, until lightly brown and puffed.
- 7Cool completely on rack.
- 8In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- 9Split puff pastry shapes in half.
- 10Place bottom halves on serving plates.
- 11Spoon filling equally over bottom halves.
- 12Lightly top with top halves of napoleons.
- 13In a heavy duty zip lock baggie, melt white chocolate in microwave about 30 seconds, until soft.
- 14Add a drop or 2 of food coloring to melted white chocolate and knead baggie until color is even.
- 15Cut a small corner off the baggie and drizzle melted chocolate over napoleons.
- 16Alternately, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar instead of white chocolate.
- 17Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Napoleons
Serving Size: 1 (967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g