1/1 Photo of Layered Mocha Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
"In my search for the perfect mocha cheesecake, I ended up combining a few of my favorite recipes to create this delicious version. It's as much a feast for the eyes as for the palate!" Submitted to taste of home by Sue Gronholz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan. In a small bowl, combine the coffee granules, water and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer.
- 3Place pan on a double thickness of heavy duty foil. Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan.
- 4Bake at 325 for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 5In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with coffee beans if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Mocha Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.8
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.6 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies