Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A easy and yummy ice cream cake with candy
Make and share this Layered Ice Cream Candy Cake! recipe from Food.com.
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) chocolate syrup
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) butterscotch syrup or 1 (11 3/4 ounce) caramel syrup
- 4 Snickers candy bars (or your favorite candy bar)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (optional)
- Layer 12 ice cream sandwiches in a 9x13 pan.
- Spread half of the Cool Whip on top then 1/2 of the caramel and chocolate toppings and sprinkle with half of the candy and half of the peanuts.
- Repeat, then freeze!
It's not too shocking, but the kids loved this. Even though I forgot to add the candy bars, they still gobbled it down. There was only a little bit left between the 6 of us! I think I want to use a little more whipped cream next time, or half the sandwiches to make it really come together well. Made and Reviewed for I Recommend Tag - Thanks! :)
This is excellent and so easy to make. I cut this in half without any problems. I used the Snicker candy bars as directed and used toffee chips for the peanuts which added a lot of good flavor. The chocolate and butterscotch syrup didn't make it to my grocery list so ended up used chocolate fudge and carmel which worked well for us. thanks so much for sharing Anme Made for Adopt a Tag '08
If short of time, this is a great idea for a cake! Home made cake in minutes. Loved the snicker bars and peanuts in it.