1/2 Photos of Kittencal's Raspberry Sherbet Without a Ice Cream Machine
You will *LOVE* this and no ice cream machine needed to make this delicious sherbet, this is just as good as the store bought! lime or orange works well also, I have tryed strawberry also but it is just not as good, haven't tryed it yet but you might want to add in some pureed fruit to the mixture --- This is habit forming once you start you won't be able to stop, I can eat the whole pan myself, it is *that* delicious --- you can make different flavored layers just make certain that the first layer is completely frozen before topping with the next layer, for layers you will need a 13 x 9-inch pan :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heat-proof bowl dissolve the Jello gelatin powder with boiling water and 3/4 cup sugar until NO granules remain (this might take a few minutes).
- 2Add in whipping cream or evaporated milk or table cream and 2 cups milk; sir until completely dissolved.
- 3Add in more sugar if desired to taste and stir until combined.
- 4Pour into an 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- 5Freeze until solid (about 5 hours.
- 6Let stand 8-10 minutes before serving.
- 7Store tightly covered with foil or remove to a plastic container and cover.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Raspberry Sherbet Without a Ice Cream Machine
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 112.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g