1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Perfect Whipped Cream Method
Follow the steps for perfect whipped cream, do not use white granulated sugar it will cause the whipped cream to "weep" more use only confectioners sugar and make certain that you chill the glass or stainless steel bowl and beaters in the fridge for at least 1 hour or you can even leave them for 24 hours, no plastic bowls for this please! and leave your whipping cream in the coldest spot in your refrigerator or place in the freezer for 15 minutes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a glass or stainless steel bowl and the mixer beaters in the fridge for at least 1 hour or even 24 hours.
- 2Meanwhile place the whipping cream in the coldest section of your refrigerator or you can freeze for 15 minutes (set a timer so you will remember to remove from the freezer DO NOT allow the cream to freeze).
- 3Pour the very cold whipping cream into the chilled bowl; beat on high speed of an electric mixer until just beginning to thicken (do not add in any confectioners sugar or vanilla until the cream has slightly thickened).
- 4Using a spoon sprinkle the sifted confectioners sugar over the cream then add in the vanilla; and continue beating until soft peaks form stopping the mixer every minute to scrape down the sides of the bowl (beating time will depend on the mixer you are using, hand mixers generally take slightly longer).
- 5Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- 6It is recommended to use the whipped cream the same day it is made.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Perfect Whipped Cream Method
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.2
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g