I made this for my son when he was small and I still make it, it's so good and so easy just mix and freeze! ---two packages Kool-Aid should be fine but I always use 2-1/2 packages for a stronger flavor, I make this using either cherry, lime, orange, raspberry or strawberry Kool-Aid -- for reduced fat use all low-fat or fat-free milk but it will not be as creamy --- WARNING, this is very addicting be prepared to eat half at one sitting, servings are only esitmated :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk together all ingredients vigorously until no sugar granules remain (about 2-3 minutes).
- 2Add in more sugar if needed.
- 3Transfer to a 9 x 9-inch dish.
- 4Freeze until frozen (about 5 hours).
- 5Scoop out of dish as needed, or scoop the entire mixture into a plastic container then cover with a lid.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Creamy Kool-Aid Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Machine
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g