1/1 Photo of Kelly’s Lime Chiffon Cheesecake Dessert
I've been making this easy dessert for more than 20 years. I love it just as much now, as the first time I made it! You can make it with lemon or orange jello, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crust ingredients, save aside 2 tablespoons.
- 2Press rest on bottom of 13x9 greased glass dish or pan.
- 3Dissolve jell-o in boiling water, cool.
- 4In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 5Beat in vanilla,.
- 6Slowly beat in jell-o.
- 7Beat/fold in Cool Whip.
- 8Beat in 3-4 drops green food coloring.
- 9Spoon over crust, smooth top.
- 10Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 11Chill til set, 3 hours or overnight.
- 12Serve topped with more Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly’s Lime Chiffon Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.3
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g