This is a recipe I found last year on the internet. I already have another fudge recipe similar to this one. I think this one may be better. Pecans are rather expensive so I used walnuts instead.
- Combine the sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a pan; bring to a boil and cook for five minutes stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate chips and continue to heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, vanilla and the nuts.
- Pour into a 8-inch pan and cool.
- When cool you can cut into squares.