Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I found last year on the internet. I already have another fudge recipe similar to this one. I think this one may be better. Pecans are rather expensive so I used walnuts instead.
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine the sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a pan; bring to a boil and cook for five minutes stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate chips and continue to heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, vanilla and the nuts.
- Pour into a 8-inch pan and cool.
- When cool you can cut into squares.
I had this recipe and lost it so I came here looking for it. My gang LOVES this fudge. Sometimes I use peanutbutter chips instead of chocolate that that is also good. It is so easy to make and comes out so creamy feeling when you eat it. YUMMY!