Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really easy Easter candy, or for any time of the year if you like jelly beans!
Make and share this Jelly Bean Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 2 cups jelly beans (miniature or regular sized)
- Line a 9-inch dish with foil and grease lightly. Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Add frosting until mixture is smooth. Remove form heat to cool slightly. Mixture should be warm and "stir-able," but not too warm to melt the jelly beans. Add jelly beans and stir until evenly distributed. Spread mixture in prepared pan and cool to room temperature.
- Put in refrigerator and cool for two hours or more. Remove foil and cut fudge into small pieces. Enjoy yourself or give as a gift!
Made this for Easter and it was a big hit. Easy to make and both kids and adults loved it. Gave out the recipe three times. Thanks for a simple and great recipe.
Wow talk about sweet!! Very pretty though, and not too difficult. Kids loved it :) Thanks for sharing!
My guys do not like jelly beans....so I substituded M&M's...the pastel easter ones. They were in seventh heaven!!! A very easy recipe to put together. It would probably be good with choclate chips, chocolate frosting and jelly beans/m&m's also