Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my two granddaughters favorite snack. We use different colors of jello according to the theme we are doing, such as red and green for Christmas. I use pastel colors for Easter and I have used green for St. Patrick's Day. This is really easy to prepare and I have found out that the adults like them as much as the children do. Also they are fat free!
- Mix gelatin and jello together in a 2 quart bowl. Add boiling water. Stir until jello is dissolved.
- Add Cool Whip, stirring until melted.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 glass dish.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.